Monday, March 23, 2009

Rockline 43-301 Coffee Filter Disc

Brew Rite. For Norelco I and all other drip coffee makers and perculators with 3 1 2" baskets. 300 filters per bag.
Price: $2.21
Customer Review: A filter that fits in size and price
I love coffee made in a percolator, and it's essential to use a filter to get the taste right. Nowadays, grocery and department stores rarely carry disk filters for percolators, maybe because people favor the drip type of coffee makers. I was very glad to find an online source for the Rockline 43-301 filter disk that I used to get, saving me the trouble of buying drip filters from which I would cut out the center part. The Rockline disk filters are very reasonably priced (I think they charge less than stores used to charge for them!), and they don't gouge you on shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment